Monday, March 3, 2008

No not yet!

Sorry for leaving some of my friends in confusion....I did not reply to an email and they thought I went to deliver Russell.....hee hee......not yet girls! Hope you had a good hen's night, Mel!

Friday, my daughter overate again! I didn't want to ask in-laws what they fed her because I would just get upset about it. But I know there was cheese involved again and some brown rice. And it ended up on our bed. More precisely, on Eugene's pillow and our comforter. So, Friday night was spent without a comforter and Eugene had to be contented with just one pillow. Of course it was really chilly that night. When I saw that Renee had kicked off her blanket at around 2am, I took it and used for myself! But it started to rain and howl soon after that and I thought, poor thing, better give it back to her! So at least one person had a good sleep that night! Towards the morning, I had a terrible leg cramp due to the cold and shot up in bed. My dear husband helped me rub my thigh for like a second and then drifted back to sleep promptly.....very useful to have him around huh? Especially when it was my CALF that pulled a muscle! He didn't even remember that I shook him up in my moment of pain!

(You men should be given a uterus and a chance to carry a baby to term. Then let us know if your back aches and why you need to pee so often....and whether it is worth the money for an epidural when you need to push little one out your pee hole!) Sorry, it's the hormones.....

Anyways, who knew a blanket would make such a difference!? Thank goodness the comforter dried up by Saturday night and I had the BEST SLEEP I had for a long time, save for the 4 or 5 times that I had to visit the loo to pee......

Have a good week guys! I look forward to tomorrow's 37th week check up. Hopefully, Dr Chen gives the thumbs up for Friday's delivery. I need to unload my little watermelon soon.

No comments: