After setting my alarm every 15 minutes and seeing Russell in an ok position, I extended the alerts to be half hour apart. Before I knew it, Renee woke up and it was only 6.30am. So I have been pretty zombified for the whole day. This jaundice machine thingy had better work. We'll find out tomorrow at the next blood test. My poor darling had to go naked the whole night, save for his diapers. With the heat from the machine, he was sweating by morning. Sweating should be a good sign, I guess.
He looked slightly burnt to me and his skin looks to be peeling a bit, didn't really notice if it was peeling before that. With the machine, he is easily dehydrated and woke up more often for his feed. Guess drinking more milk is also good for him.
Here's a picture of him after a night's light therapy, after a full meal, a powerful poo and a bath. Looks satisfied alright!

I think he looks so much like Renee when she was still a baby. I am racking my files to find the picture to compare. Will load them side by side when I find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment