Wow! Today I had my first massage session with a lady named Kwek from Rustic Nirvana. I thoroughly enjoyed it although I am going to have to endure not bathing tonight. Why? Cos I was allowed a bath to wash off the oils after the massage, which was DAMN SHIOK! The oils leave a hot hot hot feeling after being worked into the body and the smell from the herbs are really soothing. She asked me whether I want to slim down or to be healthy.....errr....can I have both please? Hee hee.......it is obvious that I won't slim down in 5 sessions so i have ditched that hope completely. I was so afraid she would press me to sign another package after this one finishes and I am a sucker for these gimmicks. Trust me, I will try to be strong and say no when she comes for the last session.
The most painful part of the massage is where the epidural was administered and all through my spine, woah, had to tell her to lessen the pressure. Anyways Russell enjoyed a short massage while I was rinsing off and now he is sleeping soundly. Yeah!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment