Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tonight we can sleep better

Thank goodness! We can send that horrible cold machine back to where it belongs - anywhere but here! The last two nights have been really challenging. MIL and I were waking up at odd hours to check on Russell and his eye cover. I really felt so tired by this morning. The clinic called with the good news (of the blood test results) and MIL was finally convinced that the machine was effective. Phew! Good timing also, today it rained non-stop so it will be a chilly night. Russell can put on his pjs tonight.


Renee has been really mischievous lately. I think it has to do with my in-laws staying over this month. She can't keep still and will run from room to room to look for each of us. Today was an exception. My in-laws went to church for confession and she stayed behind with us. So, it was Renee, Russell, Daddy (who was sleeping in preparation for his third shift) and me. I gave Renee her milk around 9pm and she settled down in our bed. If my in-laws were around, she would carry her milk around the house and play with them. The milk will be left unfinished and she would be sweaty from running about and have nightmares. I gave her a bath (yes, I know I am banned from touching water this whole month) and I also gave Russell his bath. Got a pretty good idea of what it is going to be like for the coming months ahead.

The teacher at school said Renee's hair is too long (huh? really?) so she had a hair cut yesterday. She needs to wear pink till it grows out, doesn't she look totally like a boy????





Another picture here shows her naughtiness during dinner,
see all the rice, biscuits, spoon and empty container
on the floor?? Yes, that's another thing.....eating and eating and eating......EVERYTHING!! My litte piglet!

1 comment:

karen :) said...

I am glad that Russell is recovering from the jaundice episode. Yup, can be nerve-racking when u see ur baby struggling. Glad all turns out well now... :)