One of Renee's classmate passed a cough and cold to her. I guess that is one of the disadvantages of sending her to school. The phlegm interrupted her sleep for the past two nights and last night was simply challenging. It was causing her ear to ache and she was up and crying till 3am. Even when she finally slept, she was wriggling and sobbing all through the night. Do the math guys: Combine that with Russell's night time feeds and that left MIL and myself with hardly any sleep. MIL says it was due to her eating some of my confinement food which was too heaty and we didn't need to see the doctor. Hmm.... I told her it was the phlegm.
This morning she threw up a lot of phlegm and finally fell asleep at 11.30am. My chance to sleep like a pig, like there was no tomorrow!! MIL was still cleaning the house and washing the clothes while I slept. Hopefully, the phlegm doesn't bother her tonight. The only one who probably had a good sleep was Russell. Check him out, tummy all hanging out in Renee's old pjs. Ha ha

It is almost 6 pm and Renee seems to be feeling better. I doubt she can make it to school tomorrow though. Pon-tang again!
No comments:
Post a Comment