Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Reaching the finishing point

Yes, I am tired. Yet, I have much to finish up in the office. Yesterday's off day was spent opening up a Trust Account for Renee, I waited for my turn at POSB for about 45 minutes. By the time the account was opened, it was an hour from start to finish. I have been wanting to do that for the longest time but just too busy. I am just glad it is settled, in case anything happens to me at least Renee's got some savings.

Dr. Chen said that she will check my cervix on the 4th of March. If I am already dilated, I will most likely deliver Russell next week. Since she is pro-inducing (fits with her clinic schedule), Friday is the best in terms of re-scheduling her patients if need be. It was this way with Renee and we found it suited our style. So, if all goes according to my cervix, I will most likely be delivering on 7th March 2008. That leaves just a couple of days to finish up on the outstanding matters at work.

Just the last few days, I have been feeling a strain in my inner thighs, not sure if it is due to Russell's head blocking some blood vessels or what, but I can be sitting or standing and mostly when I am walking, I will feel the pull. Not funny at all when I am carrying Renee. She has been VERY VERY sticky to me the last two weeks. She used to hold my hand and walk with me to the road side on the way to school and I will carry her the rest of the way. Then as the days passed, she would request me to carry her once we reach the ground floor. Then when we are in the lift, then now when we are at the lift landing ON OUR OWN FLOOR, she will ask me to carry her! Geez. plus her bag, plus my bag. argh! My back is really going to give way soon man! You can understand why I am tired?!?!? I just hope my waterbag doesn't break when she is resting on my tummy. That would be messy, yes?

Last night, I got up at 1.30am feeling a bit pukey, terrible back pain and I thought I was having some sort of contraction, couldn't feel Russell kicking. Panicked for a while, then after an hour, I drifted back to sleep. TIRED TIRED TIRED!

No comments: