My darling daughter is 90% potty trained! yeah! Thanks to PIL's patience and also my perseverence. She can go without diapers if she is at home. We have had a few accidents along the way but PILs will wipe up the puddle. I am supposed not to touch water during confinement (ha ha, big joke since I bathe everyday and wash my hands for hygiene) so I just leave it to them. I wonder how much money we can save on diapers. Anybody kept track of how much you have spent on them? I wanted to get Bumwear for Russell, but I think a lot of water (and money) goes into washing the liners since he poos nearly after each feed.
This morning Renee surprised me! I was hanging out the laundry and she called for me in the toilet. Usually she will play peekaboo with me through the toilet window so I thought that was what she was doing. But when I went to see her in the toilet, she was already squatting in the bath area peeing! Amazing! I was so happy!
How many more milestones till she makes her own salary???
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment