A sleepless night, thinking over how I should have handled the scratching incident better. A morning of isolation, reading up on books and websites. I have quickly made a decision, there will be no hitting or caning. I will try reasoning with Renee from now on.
Best scenario: to have offered Tyler comfort first. Then take Renee away from the situation and reason with her. On hindsight, I did slap her hand and used quite a bit of force on her. I now regret it as I don't know what impression I have left behind.
A few moments more I will be going out for lunch by myself, a few moments more of collecting my thoughts and calming down before I see Renee again. Hopefully, this afternoon, I have some chance of putting things right.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment