Thank goodness it is the end of the week, Renee's first week is over and so it Mummy's trauma! Yesterday was cold turkey day for Renee and myself, I left her at the centre right after her breakfast, I remember her face changing so quickly when I told her that Mummy was going to work. WAAAHHHHH, she said, "noooooo!!!" and climbed onto me and cried and screamed. Finally the Chinese Teacher had to pry her away from me and I had to make a quick exit, tears already streaming down my cheeks.
When I picked her in my arms last evening, she grabbed me so tightly and blinked blinked blinked her eyes repeatedly, as if she couldn't believe I was in front of her. It is one of those moments that will forever stay in my heart.
Today, we went through the same thing but as she cried while I walked away, she could still say "bye!" through the sobbing.
Teacher Shirley reported to my in-laws that she was ok today. But, we have to go through it again next Monday after the long weekend, oh boy.....
This weekend, we will go get Renee's gift for her brother and her brother's gift for her when he is born. And we're going to YY's place for a breakfast gathering, hopefully the weather's good for a swim, Renee seemed to like it when we brought her last week.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment