Thursday, February 21, 2008

Things that make me smile!

With all the stresses that I am feeling (yes, there was an internal incident yesterday which I will keep to myself for now), I need to think happy thoughts.....

Here are some words that my darling is able to say and its corresponding "story", things that make me SMILE:
- Ay-mee: means "Mummy", she can pronounce everyone's name except mine but I don't mind, I love being Amy
- wan dwuink: means she wants to drink
- muilk: means milk
- pay: at home, it means "play", where she will grab my hand and lead me to her room to play with her toys
- pay: in a supermarket, it means "pay" for things, even though I did not buy anything! hmm??
- wok: means walk, where she will wear my slippers and grab my hand to walk around the house, most of the time is to her room to "pay"
- kate: means biscuit, where she will use her thumb and index finger to put into her mouth to signal she wants to eat the biscuit
- pong pong: I am trying to change her habit and say "bath" instead, I hate "pong pong"
- shhhhee shhee: means pee
- poopoot: no prizes for guessing this one!
- boook: means book
- mork-ning: my favorite, means morning. I think she thinks it is a greeting so morning, afternoon or night, she will say "mork-ning"....
- bear-bear: refers to every toy bear she sees or possesses
- peeece: means please
- Q: means thank you
- shhhame: means same, her favorite is to take the smart card out of the SCV box, the message "Please insert Smart Card" will appear on the screen, the message appears on a shape similar to the Smart Card, where she will proudly put the card next to the shape and say "shhhame", looking at us for approval
- yap: means she wants to sit on my lap
- ite: means light, she will want the lights on when we want to sleep and she is not ready to sleep
- bwead: means bread
- scchit dauwn: means sit down which she must have learnt from Teacher Shirley
- oh-pan: means open, open the door, open the packet of chips or biscuit.......hmmm greedy!

I'll try my best to remember the above when the "happidural" wears off, when she is older and asks for money to buy a new pair of Nikes....

happy thoughts
happy thoughts
happy thoughts

3 comments:

Jan said...

bloody funny!!! Allow me to proclaim that MIL issues take on a whole new meaning when u live with them..... sigh

littlepeoplebigpersonalities said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littlepeoplebigpersonalities said...

thanks my dear....someone UNDERSTANDS!!!