This pregnancy seems to have passed much faster mainly because we have been so occupied with Renee, which is a fantastic thing! It almost makes me forget all the challenges that I had to deal with:
- felt more nausea during the 1st trimester
- piles (eww, sorry have to share such gross details)
- ringworm on my belly (sorry again)
- headaches
- possibility that I had gestational diabetes (fortunately, last month's glucose test proved otherwise)
Well, last night was my 33rd week check up and we were given a really nice treat. Dr. Chen managed to get a wonderful almost-front view scan of Russell's face. Check it out.....
Just two months ago during a routine scan, Dr. Chen found that Russell's belly was a bit big and that it was possible that I had GD. There are many complications that could arise with GD, including poor health for Russell and I was truly afraid and moody during that period. Fortunately, things have evened out and yesterday's check up confirmed that everything was normal and going smoothly.
Then Dr. Chen had to go and ask me, "have you packed your bags?" Huh? We seem to think that March 23rd is very far away, but if Russell is early, as was Renee, then we are talking about another 5 weeks. Yikes! Somebody needs to go read up her books again!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment