Yes, you guessed it....it is my daughter. And I am really upset about it. Here is the story.....
Apparently, on Tuesday she scratched a boy's face yesterday and pulled someone's hair. I did not get to hear of the story until after work. You can just imagine the feeling I had in my stomach. Questions that ran through my head:
- did someone bully her first?
- was it over a sharing incident?
- was she also scratched or hit back?
then, my MIL who is the one who related the story continued: when she went to pick up Renee yesterday, the Chinese teacher kind of "reprimanded" her (MIL), saying her grand-daughter is very naughty (huai dan!). Obviously, as a grandmother she will defend her grand-daughter. She said Renee is still small and the reason we send her to school is so she will learn. The English teacher was more tactful. Well, already the situation is a delicate one. MIL was complaining about the Chinese teacher non-stop.
Yesterday, I called up during lunch hour to find out how Renee was. I was totally expecting to hear, everything was ok. But nooooo.......my heart sank when I heard MIL saying Renee had two red marks on her left cheek. She suspects the Chinese teacher hit or slapped her. I said, can't be. Maybe she fell down or another child accidentally hit her. But she was totally insistent that Renee was hit by the teacher. I wanted to call the English teacher immediately to clarify. I thought there was nothing wrong with that but she said not to confront her, observe one more day (??? excuse me ???). Even Eugene said to discuss after work.
I am in such a horribly upset state. Half of me wants to withdraw Renee from the school, half of me wants to tell MIL to not be so overly suspicious. To me the main thing is my darling's well-being. The horrible thing is that I don't get to hear about the incident until after the fact and I am not there to comfort her when it happens. Sucks man.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment