Friday, June 6, 2008

Withdrawal from school

Now I know why Teacher said Renee was so quiet. She was going to get sick, and true enough that very night she had a fever and started coughing. Sigh. Weeks and weeks and money to get well and just 5 days at school and she is sick again. I was considering still sending her to school when I move in temporarily with my in-laws but this virus going around and around (with no end in sight) is just annoying. She skipped school today, vomited once in the afternoon and her fever comes and goes.

I'm getting the withdrawal forms tomorrow. It takes 30 days to process the withdrawal but I think I'll just keep her away for most of the time. Just that I feel so sad for her as she has made some friends at school. How do all you parents deal with this? The kids go in and out of clinics so often and I just hate to pump medicines into their little bodies. Can't be good for their organs in the long run. Sian.

No comments: