Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swimming

Today, it rained. And of all days, in-laws decided they wanted to bring Renee to the pool downstairs. I thought it was so chilly and crazy. Basically, we have 18th July as our last day at Dunman View so we have one more month to enjoy the pool that we pay for every month but never use.


Renee's more or less recovered from her cough and so I thought that she should keep away from the pool at least for a few more days. But no, in-laws said the water won't be cold after the rain. ???? Hmmm....Wonder what goes through their minds sometimes. Makes me want to discount all the old-wives' tale that they keep relating to me and that they want me to follow.


Anyway, she had TONNES of fun with her grandparents while I carried Russell and stayed out of the water. Nothing like when Eugene and I brought her before - so scared of the water. Hmmm.....

Pictures will be loaded by this weekend, keep a lookout!

Shout out to my good friend YY who has just given birth to Chen Kaile, I am going to visit them tomorrow and apparently kids should not go to the hospital. Okaaaayy....

No comments: