Thursday, June 12, 2008

Improvement

Renee's coughing less now but her voice is hoarse, and she vomitted the last two nights. Tonight all clear - for now. BIL said, "don't worry, all kids go through this vomitting phase". MIL was a bit skeptical, hee.

Rascal Renee is getting really naughty and today I started the "stand in the corner" punishment. She has been really whiny, difficult and stubborn lately. She lashes out and wants to bite my MIL when she doesn't get her way. She's only "guai" with strangers. Have I been too soft with her? I think I need to step up the disciplining.

Are all 2 year olds like that? I think mine is the only NAUGHTY (with a capital N) kid around. Hope she will outgrow this phase soon.

Russell has started sleeping 8 hours straight at night, last night he made it 9 hours. Wonderful!

My wonderful cousins Gladys and Frankie have lent me a digital camera so I am taking photos now. Just that Eugene took the cable along. I will upload the photos at a later date......

2 comments:

karen :) said...

Woman, you are making me jealous with ur super "kuai" kids! How can Russell sleep through 8-9 hours b4 he reach 3 mths???? Athena is still waking up like twice or 3 times at nite. Boo-hoo... poor me :(

littlepeoplebigpersonalities said...

as I suspect, it is the fatty foods I have been eating. the full-fat milk must be keeping him full through the night. bad for me cos when I stop bf-ing, the fats are gonna stay on! sigh.