Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tiring weekend

With my in-laws here everyday to help me take care of the kids, I decided to handle the weekend myself. They went to watch a movie and went to church and also sent my SIL around to her stores.

Thankfully, my wonderful friends helped me along the way, driving me to have lunch and also bringing me to see some properties. Thanks G & V!

I think Renee behaves very well when she is with me, without my in-laws. I guess what they say about her behaviour when she is with them without me may be true after all. Maybe when there are too many people giving her the attention and time of day, she will soak it all up and "chu pattern". I swear she is naughty naughty when we are ALL around. She was a darling this weekend when I had to handle her myself.

New words to "stun" Eugene when he comes back:
1) Artificial (yah, amazing man)
2) McDonald's (took a drive this evening with the two kids in their car seats to ta pao dinner as I didn't want to bother anyone)
3) Finish (my sis-in-law bought her a box of poky and she was chowing down on them. When we asked her for a piece, she said, "finish" even though there were some more. So stingy!)

Today, when G stopped the car at the Upper East Coast and Bedok junction, the Parkway shuttle bus drove past and our darling Renee went "PARKWAY"!! She yells Parkway all the time and she can point to the building from our middle room so it totally caught me by surprise when she could recognise the PP painted on the bus. Geez! They learn so fast man!

Russell was really restless this evening and kept crying for over an hour and a half. I thought there was something poking at him or he was hungry or he preferred my in-laws carrying him. Turns out, he was feeling really hot and sweaty. Beads of sweat all over his luo-han forehead! Poor thing! A nice warm bath and he is now finally sleeping.

It is my turn to sleep too, good night and have a good work week ahead!

No comments: