As I expected, Russell finally succumbed to Renee's germs. He got a blocked nose on Saturday and I started him on the medicine that he got the last time. Sunday night was HELL for him and me. He couldn't sleep properly and I could hear him trying to breathe through all the mucus. I think I must have slept 2 hours in total. Monday night, he got a fever on top of the blocked nose and this time my MIL stayed by his side and sponged him two or three times. I was too zombified to do so. This morning, I drove to Dr.Vas' clinic at 8.45am. I got there before 9 and was the 3rd in line. By the time she arrived, it was 9.40am and I was the second patient to see her. Wow! Going early has its benefits.
Anyway needless to say there was money spent and I ended up buying the nebuliser machine as it costs $10 to rent per day versus $230 for my own machine. Any of you need the machine, it can be rented from me for $8 per day ha ha.
After the 1st session of nebulising, he slept for almost 5 hours. Two nights of non-sleep must have been so horrible for him. It's 11pm and I am about to give him the 4th session for today. Think he will sleep really well tonight.
Eugene's been calling back very frequently lately, I think he misses Singapore! ha ha, or rather his WTM and hokkien mee! He said he bought a sofa-worth of stuff and doesn't know how to pack it to check in. Thought only girls liked shopping......
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh dear, poor Russell. I can understand how u feel. Athena is so prone to cough and phlegm too. Ok, onz!, Will rent the machine from you at $6 a day. Discount for a long time fren ;)
Post a Comment