Eugene's on the plane headed for Newark and I am home with Russell who is asleep. In-laws brought Renee to church this evening as there is a children's mass. Not sure what time she will be back but I am using this time to pack some stuff and update my blog. Throwing things away is really satisfying especially when it has no purpose and has been lying on the table collecting dust. I must have walked to the dustbin at least 50 times to throw away dribs and drabs of RUBBISH! How we ended up with so much crap escapes me! I have been surfing the net to give Eugene my shopping list (did I try to figure why we have so much stuff??) so that he can lug stuff back. Mostly I want to get stuff for the kids' new room, I have the color scheme and decor all planned out. In fact, I have the house I want to buy in mind, don't know if it will still be unsold by end of July, fingers crossed. I know Janice is gunning for us to move there!
My parents have been visiting me to help buy food, entertain and pacify the children. It is the little things that really matter when you are all alone.
OK, back to the shopping list, I feel so deprived as I have not had a proper shopping expedition since Renee was born. And that was more than 2 years ago!! So I am shopping through Eugene! Hahahaha
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment