Yes, unexpected, I know. To where, we don't know yet because we have not found a place. So now starts the gruelling task of finding a new home (not house, my mom insists, but a home). It was a tough decision selling our place, I love the wind, the space, the brightness and the environment. But ultimately, we being typical Singaporeans, are looking for something freehold. And in a time of property slow down, we were fortunate to have our good friends G&V refer a ready buyer to us and selling our home in a day, rather it took the buyers 5 minutes to make their decision.
We will probably have to put up at my in-laws for a few weeks or months while the new place is being sourced and renovated. Trust me, it was a difficult decision to make, I was still still sitting on the fence at the 11th hour. But we have to be practical and I was happy with my decision once I gave Eugene my go-ahead.
Wait for our update.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment