Friday, May 2, 2008

The Aftermath

Renee woke up at 3.30 am and asked for some water. After that she went back to sleep. We woke up around 8 am and in-laws decided to bring us out to AMK and Ikea. That was a good thing because it kept her mind off the pain in her thigh (where the sedative was administered) and the discomfort in her mouth.


My dear daughter is not supposed to eat hard foods but being the greedy one, she insisted on eating whatever we were eating. Yup, fried fish definitely is more appetitizing than plain old porridge!




Thought it would be good to load a picture of Renee up close so you can see for yourselves the swelling above her upper lips. The swelling is also causing the nose to flare up a bit....She reminds me of an anteater and I keep making fun of her..


My heart aches everytime I see her mouth, I hope the swelling goes away soon......

1 comment:

karen :) said...

Poor gal....i missed her smile. :(