Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Draw fish

That seems to be Renee's favorite phrase, only it sounds more like "go fish". She gets excited when she sees fishes. My in-laws wanted to bring her to Underwater World but by the time we finished all the chores, it was close to 3.30pm and I said it was such a waste to pay the entrance fees to Sentosa and only have time for one attraction. So we decided to go to the Botanic Gardens...not having a pram is quite challenging because Renee prefers to be carried....and we have two kids to lug around.....in the heat.

I don't remember when was the last time I went to the gardens but it was refreshing to see such peace and inhale fresh air. We only spent about 2 hours there and headed home after dinner at the food court.

I have asked Eugene to get tickets to the Bird Park and the Zoo from his company since my in-laws will be bringing us out regularly. I wanted to bring Renee to the zoo when i was pregnant but Eugene said pregnant women cannot go the zoo....go fish man....I don't understand that belief at all!

Eugene will be away for a whole month in June as he was one of the 4 candidates selected to attend a training course conducted by his head company. So, I'll have to rely on my kid's grandparents to entertain us during that month that he will be in Connecticut.

Here's a picture of my mini-mes and myself at the Botanic Gardens. Can't really see Russell's face but you get the idea....
Here she is with her grandma close to the swans at Swan Lake. When we first saw the swans she grabbed us very tightly as she was so afraid! But after that she warmed up and wanted to go and touch the swans.....err....the lake looked kinda green and there was no way i would want to jump in after her!

No comments: