It must be the numerous construction going on around our area. Renee was bitten on her face two weeks back and before the scars had time to heal, she was bitten again, this time the mozzies bit her feet as well. Night time has been challenging as she will wake up in an itching frenzy and can't sleep properly. The best part of it is I put insect repellant on her exposed skin and have the electrical Baygon on every night and yet! Should we move?? Hee hee.....inside joke.....
Yesterday, my in-laws brought us to Sentosa as Eugene forgot to bring the Zoo tickets back. My goodness, every attraction has its own entrance fee, and in-laws bought goodie after goodie at each stop - it gets expensive man! Fortunately we only went to the Merlion and Underwater World. They should have some warning before guests enter the attraction. When we entered the Merlion, it was pretty dark and Renee held on for dear life. "I wan go home" she said and that was our first stop!!! Once we reached the top of the Merlion, she had a smile on her face. At Underwater World, she was splashed in the face by some over-enthusiastic stingray at the Touch Pool. I wanted to show her that the fishes and stingray in the Touch Pool were harmless but in the end I was too scared myself to put my hand in the water.....hee.....
Between climbing the slopes with two kids, three adults, a pram and bags of baby stuff and stopping to feed Russell, by the time we were done at the Dolphin Lagoon, we finally left Sentosa at 6.45pm! Geez!! SIX hours and only 3 attractions?!?!!? Hmmm......I guess our day trip did leave a lasting impression on Renee as she remembered the Merlion and the dolphins the next day.
Today Eugene was on leave as I told him to go see his company doctor to treat his eczema. I thought it was better to deal with it before he leaves for his US trip. By the time he returned from the doctor's, it was almost 4pm. We met Janice and Tyler for dinner at Carl's Jr. Oh wow! That was some yummy burger man! I thought it was worth the money! Yumm!!!
Ok, off to put cream on Renee so she doesn't have a restless sleep from the itchiness tonight.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment