Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My friend Wendy reminded me that I was supposed to take a monthly picture of Russell so we can see the changes. Since I see him every day, I don't really feel there are major differences but to those who rarely see him, they are surprised that he has grown so much and looks so different.

So...here's Russell after his bath tonight....at 2 months, 6 days.

My SIL calls him "loti-been"....aka Bread Face. If you turn him around you can see the shape of the cross-section of a loaf of bread....hee hee.....Today, I let the kids put on the clothes that Auntie Gayle gave to them (but stupid me forgot to take a photo!) and I realised that Russell's double-chin was kinda in the way, we couldn't button up his top button!! ha ha ha....

I did take one of him with baby Jessica, his "girlfriend".....judge for yourself....chin-chin galore!
After going to Sentosa last Thursday, Renee developed a runny nose on Friday and by Saturday, her cough returned. This time I decided to bring her to the doctor straight away. From the last experience, I decided that two of us sick at the same time would be really tiring so we went to see Dr. Liew. I used to see her when I was younger and staying at my parents' house and I always felt better after that...dunno why. Anyway, the medicine that Renee and me got seems to be working!! I can feel my throat clearing up and Renee's runny nose has stopped and she is coughing less now. The medicine also knocks both of us out - SWEET!

Thankfully, the last two nights, Russell slept 6 hours through the night before yelling for his feed. Yeah! Having my 8 hours beauty sleep is on the horizon!!!

Here's Renee at Underwater World, the lighting's not too good but this was one of the exhibits that she was really excited about.

I had a fabulous Mother's Day even though I did not receive an LV from Eugene......my two kids are present enough!

2 comments:

Jan said...

a prada or miu miu will do wonders for me..... hint hint!

littlepeoplebigpersonalities said...

I did not receve my "push gift" either! So I should have TWO gifts, ya know?