I sent Renee back to school on Wednesday and I was planning to do some housework during the 3 hours that I had. The time passed really quickly and I tried to get as much done in that short period. While I was rushing to clean the toilet, I slipped on the step and fell on my back, to the left of my tailbone to be exact. So many thoughts rushed through my head at that moment - will the back of my head hit something and knock me out? If it does who will attend to Russell if he needs to drink his milk? Who will pick Renee up after class?? Argh!! I'd better be more careful in future, I have two kids to answer to!
But other than that, it is great to give Russell more attention for that short period in the morning. I haven't been able to give him that with Renee demanding my full attention (in other words: to avoid getting into trouble).
Renee's still coughing a little even after finishing the WHOLE bottle of cough mixture and MIL says the western medicine is making her weak. I decided to give Renee some G3 from Pharmanex to improve her immune system since mixing with other sick kids in her school makes her prone to getting sick. I guess that is the least I can do for her.
We've been wanting to bring her swimming for the longest time but we had to let her get well first. So for the last few weeks, we've only been able to stare jealously at the ang moh family who spends the WHOLE afternoon at the pool every day. As an incentive, we went to Takashimaya last weekend and got her a whale and a lobster float, together with a new swimming costume. The old float and costume that she had is way to small now. Hopefully with these new gadgets she will want to get INTO the water instead of just walking on the edge. We got a matching pair of trunks for Russell also.
The weekend's finally here and I am looking forward to go house-hunting with my friends again. No, we are not looking to move at the moment but after seeing Janice and Kaising's new place (which is just beautiful!), suddenly it is fun to go look-see again. Hee hee....
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment