Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally, I'm Mummy!

Yes! Finally, Renee can pronounce Mummy correctly. Now I am 60% Mummy and 40% Amy....hee hee......

Renee's getting better with Dr. Ong's medicine. Her mucus is not so green anymore. My throat is hoarse though. I can't really talk because that will aggravate my throat and start me on a bout of coughing. Just when I was thinking of sending Renee back to school on Thursday, her Teacher called me and told me that there are 2 new cases of HFMD. Last week there was one case so thankfully her cough kept her away from school. No joke this epidemic. Our good friends Hunn Wurn, Sandra and their daughter Emma all got it. It was really bad for Emma because she is still so small. So here goes another few more days of Renee, Russell and myself in a confined space. I am getting my in laws to help deliver lunch to me because I can't bring two kids out at the same time by myself.

I am getting my good friend Wendy to let me try her baby pouch, she says it is much easier than the Sarong Sling. I break out in a sweat trying to get Russell into it and it still doesn't fit right! Hopefully with the pouch, I can handle both kids at once. We brought the two kids out to Parkway last week twice to test out how two adults would handle two kids. Now that we want to put Russell in the pram, Renee also wants to sit in it! Prior to Russell being born, she refused to sit in the pram. Now that there is competition, she also wants to sit in it. Geez. We have also installed another car seat for Russell so that there is no unfairness. Hopefully now that Russell sits in his seat, she will follow too.

Two times of everything! Getting expensive man!

No comments: