Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I survived day 2!

hihi, wondering where I've been? Sunday morning, ILs left us on our own as my one month confinement was over. Well, it was a nightmare I tell you! Renee screaming for attention, Russell was running a fever (caught the flu from Renee) and I was feeling a sore throat coming about. We were just desperately trying to get our footing.


The whole of Sunday night, Russell kept waking every hour and a half (you could hear difficulty in breathing due to a blocked nose). I was so tired and just wanted to sleep in on Monday morning, but NO CHANCE! Shortly after Eugene left for work, Renee woke up. Renee's still down with a bad cough and runny nose so I kept her home to prevent infecting some other unsuspecting kid. SO, Renee, Russell and myself in a confined space for the WHOLE DAY.

Lots of crying from Renee. She wanted this and that. I just have to let her cry it out sometimes just to make a point that she can't have everything she wants all the time. Seems to be working.

Today is Tuesday and I can see she is starting to understand that I can't be at two places at one time. Less crying.

It's 10pm and the two kids are sleeping already, just manage a short blog to let you know, I survived TWO DAYS alone with TWO KIDS WITHOUT HELP! Yeah!

Tomorrow's another day though, hopefully all will run smoothly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

El, you are such a stud!!!!

love, yy