No no, nothing gruesome, just something funny, or just unbelieveable, in my books at least.
On Sunday, I got onto a stool to get a pan from the top of the cupboard.
Renee: "Mummy, wat you doing ah?"
Me: "Mummy cannot reach the pan, I need the stool so I can reach it."
After I got the pan, I jumped off the stool to get down.
Renee: "Mummy! Cannot jump (action: static jump), Daddy said you must like this (got onto the floor and moved her bum from the higher step to the lower step)."
Me: "Oh, okay, I will not jump from now on. Thank you".
Renee: "Yah, cannot jump, wait your backside got blood". '
I swear she said it with the straightest face, I just stared at her in disbelief! I didn't know whether to laugh or what. Ha ha ha!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment