Yeah....that phrase......so true in recent days for me. I'm having my confinement at my in laws house this time. My kids still need to attend school every day so I felt it was very demanding for them to travel up and down to pick and send the kids while MIL takes care of me during the month. So I've been treating every day like it's my last day at my own house! Been doing the laundry and ironing everyday. I feel damn disturbed if I see the laundry or ironing basket full of clothes.
Last Friday was Good Friday and the kids were off from school. I was so looking forward to resting but the whole weekend, Russell kept waking up before 7am! 

The kids playing with my iPhone. Taking photos of each other.....On Easter Sunday, we went to The Beach Hut for some cholesterol-laden breakfast. Eggs on our plate, like we've not had eggs before! Crazy!

Each set comes with choice of eggs, hash browns, orange juice and free flow of coffee or tea. For about $14.....

The kids preferring to eat the free flow toast instead of helping us with the eggs! ARGH!
Rare picture of Russell smiling. We've been asking him to smile for the cameras lately. They had their class photo taken last Wednesday and he's been only giving us the Power Rangers stance all this while......

One taken by Renee.....think that's the only record of my belly so far!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment