Dr Chen said I should try to endure another 2 weeks when I am at full term. She's had a couple of her patients delivering before term. That made me panic a bit. Spent the whole of Friday resting, couldn't really sleep though, even with the super yellow pill. Maybe I was restless or it was just too freaking hot! I finally managed to get my hospital bag packed on Saturday, I'd been putting it off for too long. I just have to grab my medical reports from the office on Monday and stuff it into the bag and I'm all done. I feel so unsettled because the whole house is a mess! After Eugene's return from Texas and SIL's return from Hong Kong, we have so many parcels (gifts) lying all around the house. On Sunday, I decided we should move Renee's new bed to her current room so she can carry on sleeping in the same room as Russell. We spent nearly the whole morning reorganising and finally went to Robinson around 2 pm to get a bed rail for her. I'm was afraid she'd fall off the bed!! Anyway, we spent about $40 for the bed rail and we got Riley's hello gift for them at the same time. I'd gotten the kids gift for Riley last week already, both were chosen by Renee.
Monday, April 18, 2011
34 week check up
Was so looking forward to seeing Dr. Chen on the 14th of April for my 34 week check up. However, when she heard I'd been having a sore throat and runny nose, she wasn't too happy with me for not seeing a GP or making an appointment to see her. What to do? I was having the seminar on Monday when my throat started acting up and I thought I could endure another day of runny nose when it started dripping on Wednesday. That, plus I had a positive indication for strep B....again. Was given a pressary and a bunch of medication for my sore throat and runny nose. Antibiotics, vitamin C and chlorpheniramine and MC for the next day. Had to message my dad and my colleague about my unplanned MC. My dad replied back, saying I needed to take care and that he noticed I don't take my illnesses seriously. And that I hardly sought medical intervention when sick. I started tearing at the Kopitiam that we were having dinner at. How to take leave when we are short handed? So with the two "reprimandings", I just couldn't help but start bawling when we reached the car. Eugene was totally clueless why I was crying. Men! They have no emotions or pregnancy hormones!!! Can't blame them! Anyway, I left there with a super cute 3D scan of Riley.....thick lips! Hello pouty!
Dr Chen said I should try to endure another 2 weeks when I am at full term. She's had a couple of her patients delivering before term. That made me panic a bit. Spent the whole of Friday resting, couldn't really sleep though, even with the super yellow pill. Maybe I was restless or it was just too freaking hot! I finally managed to get my hospital bag packed on Saturday, I'd been putting it off for too long. I just have to grab my medical reports from the office on Monday and stuff it into the bag and I'm all done. I feel so unsettled because the whole house is a mess! After Eugene's return from Texas and SIL's return from Hong Kong, we have so many parcels (gifts) lying all around the house. On Sunday, I decided we should move Renee's new bed to her current room so she can carry on sleeping in the same room as Russell. We spent nearly the whole morning reorganising and finally went to Robinson around 2 pm to get a bed rail for her. I'm was afraid she'd fall off the bed!! Anyway, we spent about $40 for the bed rail and we got Riley's hello gift for them at the same time. I'd gotten the kids gift for Riley last week already, both were chosen by Renee.
Dr Chen said I should try to endure another 2 weeks when I am at full term. She's had a couple of her patients delivering before term. That made me panic a bit. Spent the whole of Friday resting, couldn't really sleep though, even with the super yellow pill. Maybe I was restless or it was just too freaking hot! I finally managed to get my hospital bag packed on Saturday, I'd been putting it off for too long. I just have to grab my medical reports from the office on Monday and stuff it into the bag and I'm all done. I feel so unsettled because the whole house is a mess! After Eugene's return from Texas and SIL's return from Hong Kong, we have so many parcels (gifts) lying all around the house. On Sunday, I decided we should move Renee's new bed to her current room so she can carry on sleeping in the same room as Russell. We spent nearly the whole morning reorganising and finally went to Robinson around 2 pm to get a bed rail for her. I'm was afraid she'd fall off the bed!! Anyway, we spent about $40 for the bed rail and we got Riley's hello gift for them at the same time. I'd gotten the kids gift for Riley last week already, both were chosen by Renee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment