Eugene was away from Singapore from 2nd April till 10th April. I decided to stay at my inlaws during the work week.
On 2nd of April, inlaws brought us to the airport at night for MacDonalds. Here are some pictures I took with my phone. I was looking at my son, he looks like such a big boy now! No longer a baby!!!
On the 3rd of April, I kept them at home. I brought them out for dinner, by myself! Had to brace myself before getting into the car. Renee had requested for Old Town. We reached there at nearly 8.30pm, had trouble getting a table, had trouble getting the waiter to clean the table, had trouble getting the menu and placing our orders! Finally I took matters into my own hands and grabbed an order chit and my own pencil and wrote my own order. After finally jamming my order into the waiter's hand, the manager came by and said our order would take 30 minutes! I was so tempted to grab their hands and get out of there! But where else could we go? It was crowded everywhere! Thankfully both kids behaved very very well, and our dinner went by smoothly! I think having Eugene or my inlaws with me, the kids would literally climb over our heads. But with just me, they were angels!!!
Started bringing over some stuff for my one month stay at my inlaws during the confinement period. The week went by pretty fast, I went home every day to do the laundry and chores in the evening and in the morning.
Eugene returned around midnight on the 10th of April, but before that I had to have dinner with some overseas customers. I left the kids at my inlaws for 2 nights. Renee was soooo sad to see my go but Russell couldn't give two hoots, waving goodbye at the gate!!! Hmmm.....By the time I slept on Monday morning, it was 1 am! I had to wake up at 6.45am. Super tired and missing my kids.
I'll be seeing the kids later tonight after 2 days away from them! Renee has memorised my mobile number and will call me regularly to ask when I am coming back!!! At least someone appreciates me!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment