Thursday, November 27, 2008

Two Dollars

Whenever we ask Renee a "how much" question, 50% of her answers are: Two Dollars.

Example, "how much do you love nai nai?" Answer: Two Dollars

Last night, we had a great one. We went for a walk and she wanted to be carried. Eugene said his back ached and if she didn't want to walk, we'd send her back home. But mummy here wanted to try reasoning. So I carried her, up the Jalan Lokam slope. After some persuasion, she agreed to walk on the double yellow line. We have to keep reminding her to look out for cars. So now she uses cars and cats as her excuse. "Got car, I scared, carry carry". "Got cat, I scared, carry carry". Hmmmm......that is one smart ass I have! What to do? Have to carry lor!

While I was breaking my back carrying her,

Eugene: How much do you love Papa?
Renee: Two Dollars
Eugene: How much do you love Mummy?
Renee: With my heart

AWWWW! Makes all those night time feeds, loss of sleep, tiredness all worth it!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! So Sweet!! Kayla would probably say six coins!! I assume its six $1 coin!

karen :) said...

Wah, my heart will melt.. i wonder when Athena will say the same thing to me......