Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The rascal stands....sorta

Well, in his cot lah, where the "ground" is soft and falling down is not so painful. This is the same sequence as Renee's development.

RUSSELL - NOVEMBER 2008

RENEE - NOVEMBER 2006


My dear Renee loves stickers, we have smiley faces stickers all over the house and the other day, she grabbed some Post-Its and stuck them all over the fridge! Check out her handiwork - pretty much in alignment, I think she's like Eugene, must have PROPER alignment!


Next week, we get the keys to our new place, I can't wait. I think our furniture and boxes can't wait to see the light of day either! It's been 4 long months and almost 5 by the time we physically move in. The kids have been playing with the same old toys and I just refuse to buy new ones because we have so many toys already. I think Renee will have a great time reuniting with her long-lost stuff! And Russell will finally get to play with more than just the same teething ring *pathetic I know*.




Eugene and I will finally have more clothes to wear!! We have been living out of 1 tiny closet, so I think our friends and colleagues think we only have 5 sets of clothing. *sad man*

No comments: