Yesterday, PILs told me Russell finally managed to sit up on his own, the last few weeks he'd huff and puff and only make it half way. Of course I wasn't the first to witness it because I was at work lah. But I saw it for myself after dinner. He was damn happy with the results as you can see for yourselves!!
RUSSELL - NOVEMBER 2008
On top of that FIL said after sitting up in his cot, he'd try to pry himself up to a standing position. Yes, this little creature is one active baby. For the past 3 months, it's been really difficult to bathe him and dress him cos dude can't lie down and wait for things to happen, namely for me to put cream on his ass and tape up the all important diaper.
His development milestone coincides with Renee's. She was about 8 months plus when she sat up on her own too. I still have that picture.
RENEE - NOVEMBER 2006
She had nappy rash then as does Russell at this point in time. Hmm..That week I was there to take care of her rash and watch her sit up because I was on 1 week medical leave after removing my wisdom teeth. Hee!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment