Thursday, March 10, 2011

Russell turns 3!

Mummy me is so unfair, I loaded all of Renee's birthday updates but not Russell's!! Here it is!

Although Renee celebrated her birthday two weeks before Russell did, when his turn came, she seemed to forget all the things we did for hers! There was some jealousy from her, although both had two cakes, both had presents and ang pows. I think she just felt left out when everyone gave Russell so much attention.
Anyway, we celebrated his birthday in school the day before his actual birthday. I ordered a really cute train cake from Bengawan Solo, I though the N1 kids wouldn't really appreciate cake the way the older kids would but boy was I wrong man! Cake was almost polished off!

He was really excited the whole time my MIL, FIL and I were there.....He kept telling everyone, don't touch my cake!!! Look at his stance!! Wah lao!

Ha ha, I just realised his shirt color was the same as the cake!!! hahaha! I got some goodie bags for the kids although it wasn't as fancy as Renee's. But those three year olds probably wouldn't know the difference! Hee!

On his actual birthday, my inlaws got him a Cars cake. Renee wanted to touch it and when MIL said she couldn't she was so upset. That started her on a downhill ride! It was a nightmare lunch! It didn't help matters when my SIL arrived with a Thomas and Friend present for him that was unwrapped. Wah lao, Renee kept wanting to see it and would fume when he was holding onto it!!

After the long lunch, I told everyone to GO HOME! I got the two to take their naps and after that, both were angels for the whole weekend. Really man!!!

No comments: