Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update: Keeping the toys

After I "threw away" all the toys, Renee didn't want to touch the toy baskets, she even scolded Russell for taking the toys out:


Renee: "Russell, don't take out the toys, wait Mummy throw away"


Hmm....my plan kinda backfired on me! Not only didn't she learn a lesson, it was such a waste of perfectly good toys if she didn't show me she would be a good girl and tidy up after playing.

I decided to bring back the toys from "the dustbin" and told her that since she was such a good girl and I know she will now keep her toys when she was asked to and she said, "Yes, Mummy, we keep together can? Mummy you and me keep?" And she reached out her hands to take over what I was holding and dumped all the toys back into the basket!

Woppee!

No comments: