Eugene's current rotation at his sister company keeps him at work till late. Last night I waited for him to pick me up for dinner and to pick the kids. By the time we ordered dinner, pumped gas and reached my in-laws place, it was 9.30pm. Renee was already sleeping, Russell was also 50% to dreamland. So I decided to leave them overnight for just one night. In-laws were soooo enthusiastic about it, "yes yes, try it out lah". Well, as soon as I entered the car, I felt soooo guilty. I missed my kids so much. But I also missed my sleep. So I just carried on and told myself to recharge for one night so that I'll have enough energy this weekend to take care of the two monkeys. My good friend Serena said it is healthy to let go and take turns to recharge so I'll just head her advice and try not to feel so guilty.
Renee's now a little vain-pot. She wants to wear pretty dresses everyday! Yesterday, they were at Sembawang where she spotted some dresses. She told my MIL to stay out of the dressing room and asked the salesgirl to help her try on the dresses. What the ....?? Are 3 year olds supposed to have their own opinions? Or personal dresser for that matter? Can't believe it, she's a girl for sure huh? "Ku-mah, your dress today not pretty". "Mummy, you wearing pretty dress today? Renee wear pretty dress". Wah lao.
Russell's probably gonna walk pretty soon, I think. Dude cruises the sofa at home and at my in-laws like no one's business. He will also lunge from the left to right side. Like an arrow, my FIL said. It's true, I tell you, he's different from Renee. He's a boy for sure.
God Bless them!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
totally understand the guilty feeling.... and regret thereafter. i still have issues dealing with those feelings.
regret it like mad! both got bitten by mosquitoes that night! Russell got about 20 bites on his face and legs. Must be my punishment!
alamak, how come so many mosquitos? did u guys get stung when u were staying there?
no la its not punishment. dont be hard on urself.
I did get bitten all the time initially. then the mozzies got bored with my blood. freshest one around is Russell's.
Post a Comment