...to my new neighbourhood of Katong! Have been busy unpacking like crazy. It's therapeutic I tell you. Saying hi to my long lost things and clothes! Stuff I don't even remember I had. How did I do without them for 6 long months?
Renee's been super excited reuniting with her long lost toys too, the first night she woke up at 2.45am and started walking from room to room. She didn't get back to sleep till 5.15am. That's when Russell woke up. Woppee. The alarm rang at 6.45am to get ready for work. Double yeah. No fun going to work like a zombie. I am still recovering from moving day where we started our move at 7am and I didn't stop unpacking till 11pm.
Chinese New Year's in a few days so I am trying to get everything neatly into their little spaces. The curtain's are being installed tomorrow, the TV too. I'm just glad I don't have to go listen to another sales pitch about HD ready versus full HD TV. Same with the curtains, for there are a million materials and patterns out there. Being out doing all that took away precious time away from my kids. Hate that!
My friend Wendy asked me to post pictures of the house since she's away in Sydney and won't be back till August so I will try to do that once everything's neat and showflat-ready. I'll put the before and after pictures, how's that woman? Like a makeover show and trust me, it's been a major makeover!
HELLO TO KATONG! Food glorious food!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Yeah! Cant wait cant wait to see photos!!
Post a Comment