Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feeling queasy...

doesn't just happen to adults. Last night I witnessed it happening to Renee. Russell, Renee and me were in bed, getting ready to sleep. Russell still wanted to play and lunged around the bed. Well, doing that caused him to regurgitate some milk. When Renee saw it and smelt it, she started to puke - ON MY BED, BIG TIME.

Funny for Russell. He kept LAUGHING and GIGGLING as Renee did her merlion. He must have found it hilarious to see puke coming out of Renee's mouth and nose. I was alone upstairs with the two jokers. My MIL was bathing, my FIL and Eugene were downstairs. No one could hear my desperate cries for help! Russell kept lunging for Renee, who was still puking. My hands, bed, clothes were covered with puke. I was holding on to the pee pee pot (to contain the puke) and trying to prevent Russell from rolling around in the said puke. What a not-pretty image I am painting you guys huh? Ha ha!

Finally MIL heard me and called for the two adult men to come up and help me. I used to be queasy when I saw puke, but now I am hard as steel! Got puke? No problem, bring it on! Just not on my bed, please.

No comments: