Monday, December 22, 2008

Let the Feasting begin

Are we feeling Christmas-sy yet? Yah-huh! Can't wait for the kids and Eugene to open the presents I got them.

Yesterday met up with my good friends for (guess what?) a makan session and Christmas get together. I felt soooo bad because I was too busy to get the kids their gifts but my kids got tonnes. Busy with what? Our house renovation. Progress is being made and I am terribly happy. It will probaby be ready in about two weeks! Yeah!

Russell's been cruising round his cot. The other day he woke up at 3.20am and started cruising, then falling, then getting up to cruise some more, just imagine Drunken Master. Hmm.....the rustling and "bom!" sound woke me. In the dark, he was looking at me and when he reaslised I was watching him, he gave me his fetching smile. Ha ha....Had to put him next to me before he drifted back to sleep.

The Purple Dinosaur is still in our lives, unfortunately. But after last week's incident, Renee doesn't insist on watching it at 11pm. Instead, now she wants to watch in our computer. "Mummy, I want to watch Barney on your compooter". I think she prefers it cos I got to be at her side to play the games, etc. Then halfway through, she'll want to watch Bob the Builder. "Mummy, I want to watch Biwder" "Bob the Biwder, can we fix it, yes we can", she replies her own question. Oh well.

We have parties lined up this week so it's gonna be fun! Will take plenty of pictures!

No comments: