Was down with the stomach flu over the holidays. Not pleasant at all, I tell you. Christmas day, boxing day (attempted to go to work but had to go home after 2 hours) and the day after was a big blur for me. I think I must have spent 80% of the time lying on the couch, trying hard not to puke whatever little I had consumed. I just let my in-laws take care of the kids, while I lay there helpless. If anyone attempted to snatch away my Chanel bag, it would be long gone by now. I liken myself to a sack of retarded potatoes, no offence to them DE-LISH spuds.
Thank goodness, the virus has come and gone just like Christmas. But not with some wonderful memories. Renee, now being a precocious almost-three-year-old, was totally excited by all the presents she received. I can just imagine what was going through her mind when she ripped wrapper after wrapper to unveil gift after gift. The delight on her face was a sight to behold. Russell, well, give him another two years, he'll get there! He just sucked on his thumb intently as always. But once the present was opened and put in front of him, he'd jump off his bum. Bounce bounce bounce! Ha ha ha!
Anyway, as usual, there were tonnes of presents. Half of them are still not opened. I will let them last the 12 days of Christmas. So thank you to everyone who showered my precious kids with your wonderful gifts!
For me, I intend to make up on the gorging during Chinese New Year. I had no appetite whatsoever during Christmas. I think I didn't even have a sliver of turkey! Sob!
Enjoy some pictures!
2 pm: Renee opening her first present! She was so happy to finally open something!
I think she saw the Minnie Mouse days before because she kept pointing to the present and saying Mickey Mouse. Eugene and I thought she was psychic. Hmm....
Before the balls came out. That was a good time man.
Here's Russell showing off his sexy shoulder in his oversized t-shirt, totally clueless. Ha ha!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment