Then I started night training Russell sometime in September, which at 4 and a half years, is also quite late. It was a challenge to train both of them because my inlaws tend to give them milk at night, which is a recipe for disaster! Sure to wet their beds, and it is really difficult to convince Russell not to drink at night. But I find that it is easier if we go home earlier, and I can control their liquid intake after 6 pm. I only need to wake Russell up once and we're fine till the morning.
There were a couple of times when washing the sheets was a daily affair. Not funny at all, especially when it rained during the day, making it almost impossible for the laundry to dry by night time.
Next year, Renee starts school at Paya Lebar Methodist Girls Primary School, which just got changed to a single session school, meaning she has to be at school by 7.20 am! Goodness. We have decided that Eugene will send the kids to school in the morning and Riley to my inlaws and I will pick them up in the evenings. I have proposed that we order tingkat food so we don't linger at inlaws till late. The kids will probably need to sleep by 8.30 pm in order to wake at 6.15 am! I really don't know how it's going to go and I'm a little worried.
The kids fooling around, wearing Renee's school uniform! I have two daughters!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment