Monday, December 24, 2012

Renee graduates from Kindergarten

Heh heh, seems like such a big deal! Here's her super cute picture!
We also attended her ceremony, which was held at Paya Lebar Methodist Girls Secondary school, coincidentally. She was in a dance number towards the end of the show, our miss go-go dancer was supposed to be an Eurasian.
All in all, I am really happy with her performance in her last year of kindergarten. Teacher Jean did a great job, she is very strict but at the same time she gives the kids the respect in that she watches them from afar, giving them enough space instead of hovering around them. The kids learned discipline and independence. You can see the difference between the younger kids and those in K2. They are definitely much more mature and I just have to wipe a tear away when I think of the first time I sent Renee to play group in 2008, how she cried like mad, and how independent she is now.

No comments: