Visited Dr. Chen last evening for my 24 week check up. Baby was showing off his hand!

Told her about my experience with the pulling feeling in my abdomen, she said I'd over-exerted myself. I need to take it slow. Sure, I'd like that too. But with the CNY coming, we still got lots of spring cleaning to do!!! We haven't bought our cookies and oranges, which by the way, she said I cannot eat because of my cough. :(
Left the kids at my inlaws last night expecting to sleep well. I was ironing till 12 plus and don't know why I just couldn't fall asleep the whole night. I woke up at 7.15am, mopped the floor before getting ready for work.
Around 3.30pm, I started paying for it. My eyes are shutting down on its own.
Hopefully I get to sleep in tomorrow....till 8 am? please?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment