Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18th January 2011

I don't know how else to name this post, except that it's already 18th January 2011! It's only days to the CNY! I'm so looking forward to meeting up with friends, eating and just resting that whole week.



The kids are in their third week of school, however each of them missed a couple of days due to having a cough, which I must have passed to them! I've been coughing for over a month. Been through bottles of pregnancy safe medicine and antibiotics. Still coughing, but slightly better. I pray it will go away before the CNY so I can enjoy it properly.



The kids are now attending the 8 am session. With this new time slot, I've had to wake up at 6.45am to get myself ready before getting the kids to wake up at 7.10am. My inlaws will usually reach around 7.30am to pick the kids up to head to school. First day was a miracle! Renee actually woke up before I was done in the shower! After that, it was all downhill. It has been really difficult trying to get them wake up, firstly, and secondly to get their uniforms on. Why, oh why, did I decide to put them in the 8 am class!!!???
Renee was ok from the beginning. I'd wait outside her class the first two days and she'd shoo me off. "Mummy, go see what didi is doing". Russell was pretty ok the first two days too, when FIL, MIL and I were nearby. Third to fifth day, he didn't want them to leave his sight. Almost the whole of the second week, he had to miss class as the doctor advised us to keep him away and rest at home. This third week has been pretty good, he'd take the teacher's hand and proceed with the class to wherever! Yeah!

We've been having an issue with the TV recently. After the last term ended, Renee's been addicted to the TV. Inlaws are unable to pull her away from it. I had to put my foot down the other day and just unplugged the TV. 6 hours of TV in one sitting is unacceptable!

Ok, gotta go. Cough mixture is blurring me out. I am not sure what I am typing anymore!

No comments: