So.....I'm 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant, according to Dr. Chen.....last week's check up was smooth. We got a glimpse of baby's head, torso and saw the heart beating. Three weeks ago, we spotted stumps that were apparently baby's limbs.
This round, morning sickness really got to me. The days following Russell's hospital stay, I was nauseas all day. I think I was affected for three straight weeks and the toilet was my second home. Dr. Chen said it was the tiredness that aggravated the pukey feeling. Plus all my favorite foods were no longer my favorite. I found my favorite fruits sent me to the my second home everytime. When Dr. Chen gave me MC last Friday, I was a bit bashful about it, considering the many days of leave I took to bring Russell for his check up at Dr. Vas'. However, that morning, I slept 15 mins after I got up! Napped an hour, got Renee ready for school, came home, napped another hour. After lunch, I napped another THREE hours! Geez, all the sleep deprivation finally came to this! Saturday and Sunday were no different. I was flat on the couch for hours the whole weekend!
This round, doc says I have a bit of high blood pressure but it is supposed to come down over the next few months, so she won't treat me for it. Been too busy with two kids to get any exercise done - that's my excuse. Hopefully it was only because I had been too stressed over Russell's illness.
What made us decide to try for another child? Yeah those weeks of nausea, I had that question on my mind each time I glared down the toilet bowl. Ha ha, awful feelings aside, we look at our two kids all grown up and filling our lives with laughter, we knew we could have enough love and joy to share with another little being.
So now as we await the revelation of the baby's gender, Renee decided she wants a sister while Russell wants a brother. Eugene and I just want a healthy baby and me myself, a smooth pregnancy. Oh yah, and also, I hope to fall in love with the fish ban mian from Amara food court again!
This round, morning sickness really got to me. The days following Russell's hospital stay, I was nauseas all day. I think I was affected for three straight weeks and the toilet was my second home. Dr. Chen said it was the tiredness that aggravated the pukey feeling. Plus all my favorite foods were no longer my favorite. I found my favorite fruits sent me to the my second home everytime. When Dr. Chen gave me MC last Friday, I was a bit bashful about it, considering the many days of leave I took to bring Russell for his check up at Dr. Vas'. However, that morning, I slept 15 mins after I got up! Napped an hour, got Renee ready for school, came home, napped another hour. After lunch, I napped another THREE hours! Geez, all the sleep deprivation finally came to this! Saturday and Sunday were no different. I was flat on the couch for hours the whole weekend!This round, doc says I have a bit of high blood pressure but it is supposed to come down over the next few months, so she won't treat me for it. Been too busy with two kids to get any exercise done - that's my excuse. Hopefully it was only because I had been too stressed over Russell's illness.
What made us decide to try for another child? Yeah those weeks of nausea, I had that question on my mind each time I glared down the toilet bowl. Ha ha, awful feelings aside, we look at our two kids all grown up and filling our lives with laughter, we knew we could have enough love and joy to share with another little being.
So now as we await the revelation of the baby's gender, Renee decided she wants a sister while Russell wants a brother. Eugene and I just want a healthy baby and me myself, a smooth pregnancy. Oh yah, and also, I hope to fall in love with the fish ban mian from Amara food court again!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment