I didn't load this post in August because I was too busy and was still trying to figure out our new camera. We got a shock-proof and water-proof one. The last three were damaged when the focus lens was extended. Courtesy of the kids, of course!
We brought Russell along for the National Day celebrations at Renee's school. She took part in the race, along with all the kids from their respective classes. So fun to watch and definitely brought back so many memories of my school days!
The field!
With her best friend, Charmaine I'm-A-Girl. Ha ha!
Russell sitting down with Renee's classmates. He was trying to make friends with them. So funny to watch!
Russell, not sure what is going on.....
Her team won first prize.....it was a white board.....which she started her drawing on.....but after Russell tried to snatch it and sit on it, it soon gave way.....sigh.....
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment