It's been 4 months since we've moved to my inlaws. It is so much more relaxing cos I don't have to do a lot of things. The only thing I need to do is to wash my own clothes and iron them. Getting a bit fat! Ha ha.
On the negative side, I can feel the kids are getting very little discipline. I can see Renee has changed quite a bit and it is very worrying. I think my FIL is going into panic-mode cos he now wields the cane whenever their behaviour gets too obnoxious to bear. He was too soft before and never would consider using the cane, nor raise his voice. MIL is still the cave where Renee will run too when she is getting disciplined. I hope to get back some normalcy when we move back to Katong in October.
In the meantime, I'll be in Illinois next week for a meeting. I really feel a bit sad that I'll be gone the same week that Renee's school is out for the school holidays. Oh well. Anyway, she's been very whiny, "Mummy, I wanna go 'Merica' with you....." Wahaha, so funny!
Finally managed to find an art school that I can send her to while Russell is attending GUG on Sunday. She had her evaluation session yesterday and I was plesantly surprised it didn't turn out too bad. 

The lesson is from 12 to 1 pm, which gives me 1 hour to walk around Suntec City. I haven't been able to walk around at a leisurely pace all this while because she's been bugging me to do plaster painting and sand art. I hope she's better at art than I ever was!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment