Renee likes to tie her hair
We attended Uncle Chris and Auntie Christine's wedding banquet on Tuesday, same day as Christopher Lee and Fann Wong's dinner! My kids had a good nap in the day and were super well-behaved throughout the dinner (well, at least I think they did pretty well) and managed to last till 11pm. But the two were asleep by the time we got back.
Eugene and I took the day after off to go to SATA for our health checks and to bring Russell for his eye check up. Night time we went to IMM and here's a video of him "eating". Well, except there was nothing in his bowl! He just doesn't want to "lose out" when all of us are busy using our bowls and utensils! Ha ha! Unfortunately I don't know how to rotate this video.....:(
.jpg)
1 comment:
russell is such a cutie!
Post a Comment