Monday, June 29, 2009

To Malacca we go!

We brought Renee to Malacca on Saturday - her first trip overseas! Finally there is a chop on her passport!
3 cars, 9 adults and 2 kids. We began eating the moment we got there and didn't stop till we were done with our suckling pig at this Teochew restaurant which we go to everytime we visit Malacca. Oink.

Renee loved the black noodles with oysters, except we didn't give her the oysters. Slurp.Ended up buying a balloon and a ball for her and some more balls for Russell. We didn't bring him along as I haven't had time to apply for a passport for him. I will do so though so he can join us in our next trip overseas......Anyways, I spent the whole of Sunday in a half-daze as my back was aching from Renee sitting on my lap most of the journey and also lack of sleep - we didn't get back to Singapore till 2am.

The worst part of the trip, to me, was having to bring Renee to the rest rooms - she'd want to touch the flushing button, the walls and slipping off and on her pants were a nightmare as her feet would end up on the toilet floor....eww.....I can't imagine if we had brought Russell along. Thank goodness it was only a day trip!

No comments: