Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our day together

Eugene's company has implemented furlough, he has to take some days off so we planned our day around his day off and what a great day I had, I think the kids appreciated it too.

We sent Renee to school and off Eugene, Russell and me went to Woodlands to send a bag to someone who ordered it from my online blog. Then we just had a relaxed lunch at Causeway Point. After picking Renee, we headed to Orchard Road, Tanglin Mall and finally the Botanic Gardens for a stroll. Now that Russell can walk pretty steadily (still needs practise with shoes), Renee's more willing to walk. That offers some relief on our backs!!
At the end of our day, Renee asked me, "Mummy, how come you not working today?" I think she enjoyed our company. I just felt it was a such a great day and look forward to another day off with them.

1 comment:

Jan said...

so cute how he sucks his thumb whilst walking